The PBPCA is run by neighbours and volunteers in your community. They provide a strong voice for our community by engaging with local stakeholders like your Councillor and The City of Calgary, as well as keeping you informed on issues affecting your community.
Joining and being involved in your Community Association has many benefits. Here are just a few:
- Access to the Community Hall and Board Room.
- Information and input about planning and development issues affecting your community.
- Access to social activities and recreational opportunities for friends, neighbours, and community children.
- Increased public safety through information sharing in your neighbourhood.
- A chance to meet your neighbours and make important and life long connections!
- The opportunity to help make Palliser Bayview Pumphill a better place to live.
- Membership entitles community residents to 1 vote at the community board annual general meeting.
JOIN US TODAY!
Community Association Annual Memberships are voluntary and cost:
- $25 per household
- $10 per senior household (55+)
The PBPCA now accepts ETRANSFERS for membership payments! Click on "INVOICE ME" on the application and etransfer your membership fee to email@example.com
Click Here to ==>>>> COMPLETE A MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
Your membership fees go towards supporting these activities and many others, such as:
- Community Parties & Events
- Sports and Fitness Classes
- Maintenance of the Outdoor Community Rink
- Special Projects like the rink shack and other upgrades
- Rentals of the Community Hall
- Memberships are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Memberships are not reimbursable but may be cancelled at any time with written notice.
- Non-residents may purchase memberships to access our services.
- Votes can only be cast by members who currently live within the community boundaries.
- Memberships may be terminated by the board according to the bylaws of the community association.
Complete a Membership Application Now by Clicking Here!